Nala One-Piece - Moss
Your new favorite one-piece. Nala was designed with every body in mind; she’s completely adjustable so any Ma can customize her to the perfect fit. Once you try her on, you’ll wonder how you’ve lived this long without her.
Nala’s a little tricky to put on the first time: we recommend first slipping your head and arms through the cross-back straps, wrap the seat through your legs, and tie the waistband above your hips. Trust us—she’s worth it.
Our signature MOMMA fabric is spun from a luxe recycled nylon blend and was engineered to have a second skin feel. Lightly compressive and oh so soft, you won’t want to take her off—and that’s the way we like it.
- Seamless finishing
- Cheeky coverage
- Completely adjustable
- Double layered with our signature MOMMA fabric, 80% recycled nylon + 20% spandex
- Dramatic high-cut legs
Our swimwear is made from our signature recycled nylon/spandex blend. It is spun from regenerated eco-friendly recycled nylon, sourced from both pre-consumer industrial nylon waste, and post-consumer materials, such as discarded fishing nets.
All dyes MOMMA uses are non-toxic and OEKO-TEX certified.
We wanted to bring you swimwear you can live in—so we’ve tried to keep our product care as simple as possible. But even still, your swimsuit is made from ultra-soft, luxe materials and will require a little TLC so she can keep celebrating your body for years to come.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors. We recommend washing her in a microfiber garment bag.
- Do not dry clean or iron. -
- Lay flat to dry and out of direct sunlight.
- Rinse with cool water after use.
- Avoid contact with sunscreens, oils, and chlorine.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces.
- Wear with attitude; your swimsuit is here to empower you.
|SIZE||USA||AU + UK||SIZE||IN||CM||IN||CM|